We are in a time of uncertainty, worry and change. And, how well you work under the prevailing circumstances! To cope with high absenteeism and challenges, we help each other. Therefore, we can continue to manufacture and assemble metal glass sections on the assembly line, do hearses, pizza steel, wrought iron railings and much more.
We'll get through this together
We'll get through this and land the plane without crashing. This means that we must maintain the focus on sales, cooperate and be prepared to quickly solve what is not going as we have intended. We should face difficulties in a good mood instead of complaining or depressing. If we have a positive attitude, expect something good and look ahead, we have a better chance of success! We will continue to follow the advice and prompts from the responsible authorities and, based on this, conduct our business as normally as possible.
Create order in the forging workshop
Imagine that you go into the workshop and feel tagged and full of ideas how to do your job. You will immediately find everything you need, the machines are ready to use and you just have to get started!
An organized workshop makes the work both fun and efficient. The more order and order we have in the workshop, the easier it will be to find what we are looking for. It creates well-being and we save time! We can work more efficiently in a safer work environment with less conflict, etc. I am convinced that no one wants to start the day by cleaning for someone else or looking for drawings, materials, keys, tools, etc. in the nooks and crannies.
How do we get there?
Using 5 Smethod, we can get order and find out in the workshop. We will:
- SORT - throw everything away unnecessarily! Only what is needed for the daily work may remain.
- SYSTEMATIZE - arrange all things and all equipment according to how often they are used. Mark with labels, markings on the floor, etc. Every thing should have its place!
- CLEAN - agree on a suitable cleaning level - the workplace must be ready for use! That we agree reduces the source of conflicts.
- STANDARDIZE Maintain order and make the cleaning and ongoing maintenance work.
- CREATE HABIT - everyone should continue with the daily cleaning, but to move forward we need to work with constant improvements.
5 S is thus more than just cleaning. Now we will together take 5 S to the next level. So up with the 5 S-boards, make an action plan and get started in the groups!
We wish you a nice Walpurgis weekend!
We are experts in forging & glass with more than 65 years of history. Our long experience and broad industry knowledge means that we can offer most things in steel, glass and wrought iron constructions to both construction companies and private individuals. You can also take welding courses with us. We have fully equipped workshops in Bromma and Järfälla and can provide service quickly and easily. 50 skilled blacksmiths are at your service!